Got tagged by my favorite pirate, El Capitan.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the six weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blogpost of their own six weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Now on with the weirdness...
1) I have a brown stripe in my right eye. I'd like to think it's beautiful, but I had a great friend named Jacob growing up that would always say, "Dude, your eye is bleeding." So it's real unique, but feels real ugly, nonetheless. Come gaze into my sick, oozing eyeball. Nice, huh?
2) I'm a packrat. My garage currently holds boxes that were packed by movers in Illinois five years ago. Something dark and deep inside me tells me I could make a fortune on Ebay with my crap. Still, I have never bought or sold anything on Ebay and likely never will. So, I just carve out enough room to park the car and deal with it.
3) Taxes turn me on. Call it a bizarre side effect of my business or call it the environment of wealth. I don't know. I freely admit it is fuct to the highest degree. But tax time, being the culmination of where the chips actually fell, makes me very, very happy inside. And I'm not an accountant. Maybe if I was it would be a different story.
4) Even though I can not put up a single post without a major eyesore of spelling and grammatical errors. Even though I know the proper usage of your and you're, they're and there and their, I regularly write them wrong. Even though butchering the language is so me it's actually my tag line, I DETEST some fucked up common butchering in real life. If you dare say "supposably" or "flustrated" in my presence, I will mentally label you fuctard and never grant you a second chance. These are real words too, it's just that I would prefer "supposedly" and "flustered" or "frustrated." I disagree completely with Websters on a few things. And it's cruel, it's unfair, and it's hypocritical at the very least, but true? Yes, this weirdness is my truth. You have been warned.
5) I care too much. I just hung up with my ex-husband, he's coming to pick up the alleycat for the weekend. Of all the people I have ever known, he is the most devoid of responsibility. Because of this, I worry a lot about my children when they are with him. And yet, my last words to him, "Drive careful, there are a lot of deer out there." I get rolled over a lot for this reason, and it's weird, but I really care.
6) I'm a Christian. Yep, a Jesus loving, light seeking, praying to the Lord night and day, full of faith, crazy assed right wing nut that you all love to hate on the evening news. I believe that God created freedom when he created the freedom to believe or not, your choice, volition, from the creator like everything else. I'm pretty appalled that ignorance is so loud, especially when it comes to intimate matters of faith. The way folks try to make George Bush look fruitcakish for his beliefs and convictions is just phenomenal to me. It flies in the face of my core beliefs. You don't believe? Big fucking deal. If you can't respect another's unwavering conviction in what they believe to be the truth, what will you respect? What are you made of that should be so admired? If you read all this shite, then surely, you like me a little bit? Try this on for weirdness...you like a Jesus junkie-just like George W. Bush, you freaking fruitloop, get a life!
Now, some folks shirk the honor of being tagged, but this is likely the only tagging I'll get in the near future, so I won't be taking it lightly...
Six weirder folks than I, definitely, without question: Yabu, Velociman, Key Monroe, El Zonquero, Hoosier Boy and Dax Montana. Now, play, damn it. And I don't want to hear your sissyfied excuses about how you don't do memes. Except for Vman, maybe, I mean, what isn't weird about that guy?Posted by shoe at February 3, 2007 09:37 AM | TrackBack